Support Staff Vacancies
EYFS Teaching Assistant
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our professional, friendly team. The successful candidate will have experience of working with children and excellent interpersonal skills to enthuse and inspire our pupils. They will have outstanding behaviour management skills and expertise or qualifications relevant to the role. Flexibility and a willingness to work as a team and with children of all ages within the primary school setting are essential.
This is a temporary post from October 2020 through to 21st July 2021.
You would thrive in the role if you are you someone who:
- Is passionate about education;
- Is calm, supportive and focused on pupils mental well-being;
- Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
- Loves challenging themselves and others;
- Relishes in opportunities to develop your own practice;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Recognises the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents.
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and well behaved children;
- A supportive staff and Governing Body who have fun at work;
- A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
- A commitment to your professional development and potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate;
- Chance to work with experienced staff who can support and mentor you in the role;
- A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged.
Closing date: Friday 25th September 2020 at 3 pm
Interview will take place virtually the week after.