Teaching Staff Vacancies
Reception Teacher Wanted
Are you looking to join an inspirational and motivated team? We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced teacher or NQT to join our school and work with pupils in EYFS on a part-time, temporary 1 year contract starting September 2021. The part-time hours are two days a week.
Dashwood Banbury Academy is part of the forward thinking Aspirations Academy Trust and is committed to raising pupil aspirations in order to reach their full potential. We are a very good school in the heart of Banbury with great facilities. The pupils and staff work together to ensure everyone is achieving and succeeding. It is a fantastic school where pupils make excellent progress and gain valuable life experiences to take with them on their next steps. Our core values and ethos ensure all members of our community feel included and supported which means we actively work on staff and pupil well-being. We pride ourselves on our community spirit and positive atmosphere. The school building is located close to the town centre and is only a 5 minute walk from the train station or a 5 minute drive from the M40 making transport links easily accessible.
You would thrive at Dashwood Banbury Academy if you are you a teacher who:
- Is passionate about education;
- Works creatively with the curriculum to help all children succeed;
- Loves challenging themselves and others;
- Relishes in opportunities to develop your own practice;
- Enjoys working as part of a team;
- Recognises the importance of great relationships with colleagues, pupils and parents;
- Want to be part of a forward thinking Academy
We will offer you:
- Enthusiastic, hardworking and engaging children;
- A supportive Staff and Governing Body who have fun at work;
- A progressive, forward thinking Academy Trust;
- A commitment to your professional development and potential leadership opportunities for the right candidate;
- Chance to work with experienced Senior Leaders who can support and mentor you in the role;
- Opportunities to work in our schools within the District if you would like to and progress through leadership roles;
- A welcoming environment where creativity is encouraged;
- A school where our core values run through-out the curriculum and support pupils every step of the way.
We would love to show you around our amazing school before applying for the job so if you would like to arrange a visit (virtual or in person), please contact our Business Manager Ruth Jakeman on 01295 263240.
You may also be interested in finding out more about us at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hckncd9HeWY&t=12s
The Reception Class Teacher Application Pack can be downloaded here or via the eteach. Please complete the application form and the recruitment monitoring form and submit to email@example.com
The Aspirations Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB disclosure and references.
Closing date: Friday 23rd April 2021 at 2.30 pm
Interview date: Tuesday 27th April 2021