Learning through experiences
Already this term we have seen:
- Cherry class making friends and building self-confidence;
- Plum Class having so much fun learning about Goldilocks and the Three Bears;
- Maple class took part in a scavenger hunt as an introduction to their geography topic;
- Year 3 pupils exploring Horley and completing field skills in their geography unit of work. They were respectful and showed amazing curiosity;
- Year 4 pupils have explored our new Creator Space. They were imaginative and worked together to create sculptures they have displayed for all to see;
- Year 6 pupils have been creating art work whilst learning about Black History Month and have started their IMPS visits where they have learned about basic first aid skills. They were so intrigued and showed great engagement. Year 6 were also given the opportunity to experience a mini BMX cycle track as part of the women’s bike race. They really enjoyed the challenges they were given ad showed amazing confidence to take action.
It is so wonderful to see the pupils having so much fun in their learning already!