What are Fundamental British Values?
Our school community considers these values to be those of:
- Mutual respect and genuine tolerance of different faiths, cultures and beliefs
- Rule of law
- Individual liberty
In our school we prepare children for life in modern Britain. This can be seen in our school through:
- Our school community regarding people of all faiths, races and cultures with respect and tolerance
- Our school community understanding the difference between English law and differing views on right and wrong
- Our ethos and teaching which supports English law
- Making our school community aware of the difference between the law of the land and religious law
- Our Aspirations curriculum with a clear focus on the Guiding Principles of Purpose: Leadership and Responsibility and the Confidence to take action.
|In our school community we demonstrate Democracy through:|
|In our school community we demonstrate the Rule of Law through:|
|In our school community we demonstrate Individual Liberty through:|
|In our school community we demonstrate Mutual Respect through:|
|In our school we demonstrate Tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs through:|