Some of our procedures and routines may be slightly different in light of the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Please see below for the exact details including how to book a place and the changes we have made to help keep the pupils and staff safe.
- Parents/carers will need to pre book a place in breakfast club before the day they want it (this could be made as far in advance as you require). Bookings will be taken on a first come first served basis and for now there will be a reduced capacity (we will look to see if we can increase capacity in time if there is demand for it).
- For now, we have taken the decision not to offer the club to Nursery pupils as we feel they will find it too difficult to stay in one place at a table however we will of course keep this in constant review.
- Parents/carers should drop off pupils that are pre booked in between 8 and 8.05am (no pupil will be admitted after 8.05am as staff will need the time to feed the pupils)
- Pupils will have to sanitise their hands once they enter the hall and parents/carers will not be able to enter the building so should socially distance outside as the pupils are admitted.
- Pupils will sit at tables in their Year groups (their ‘double bubbles’) and have to sit there for 30 minutes before they will be taken to their classrooms in their ‘double bubbles’.
- There will be a few resources that are table based for the children to play with on their tables which are kept for their ‘double bubble’ only.
- Tables will be socially distanced between year groups.
- Staff will serve the pupils breakfast from a slightly reduced menu but there will be plenty of food and variety to offer the pupils a great start to the day.
- Breakfast club will continue to cost £3 per child unless you are entitled to a free place.
- To book a place, please email, call or pop into the school office.